This heritage-protected administrative building from 1906 has around 1,100 square meters of space for office use. We extensively refurbished the property in coordination with heritage protection authorities, which entailed preserving the striking bright tile facade as well as the clock tower on the roof. We restored the clock’s function in collaboration with a clock tower factory from Regensburg. We also refurbished the interior of the historic building. The wooden staircase with wrought iron banisters – over a century old – was completely restored. A high-quality oak parquet floor was laid. Wooden deck terracing in the outside area rounds off the concept.
In March 2016, we signed a rental contract for the entire space with Brabbler Secure Message and Data Exchange AG, an IT start-up.